Friday, January 10, 2014

BzzAgent xbkrausx uses Cottonelle(R) Care Routine

  Here we go, my very first BzzAgent campaign.  The very reason for the existence of this blog.  My life, my essence of being.  I stand before you today to discuss a product very near and dear to our "hearts".  I speak of course about the cleanliness of our nether regions.

COTTONELLE® CARE ROUTINE


    What is the Cottonelle(R) Care Routine you ask?, well here it is from the Cottonelle(R) site.

"Want the ultimate in clean? Try Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper with Cottonelle Fresh Care* Flushable Cleansing Cloths. Crave a little softness? Reach for Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care* Toilet Paper and Cottonelle Gentle Care* Flushable Cleansing Cloths. Need something more tender? Grab Cottonelle Gentle Care* Toilet Paper and Cottonelle Gentle Care* Flushable Cleansing Cloths.
No matter how you put together your Cottonelle® Care Routine, when you use Cottonelle® Toilet Paper and Flushable Cleansing Cloths, you'll walk away feeling fresh, clean and confident."
  Before I get too much into this I would like to start with an aside; Cottonelle Fresh Care* Flushable Cleansing Cloths is a terrible, long, and forgettable name.  How about just "Wet Wipes", or "Flushable Cloths", or just "Fresh Care Cloths".  It is redundant to call them flushable or cleansing cloths as both are implied in their function.

  Now, I want to make sure I point out that I am a man!  I am a manly man who is fine with pine cones and sandpaper.  I will use small furry animals even.  When I got this campaign I immediately snubbed my nose, in fact, if you where to see me now my nose is currently snubbed towards this very idea. These are baby wipes!  Baby wipes are for babies, women, and sissies!  But, I made a commitment to using them and I did.

  It's actually kind of nice.  I started with a wad of regular paper and finished up with a Cottonelle Fresh Care* Flushable Cleansing Cloth.  Now I just use a couple of the "butt wipes" as my Mom calls them, which also happens to be a better name.  I had no doubt it would work though, people have been using baby wipes for themselves since they where invented.

   Since there is no real need to go into the function and usefulness as I am sure you are more than aware of what such a product can do, I will point out a few issues I have run in to as well as some alternative uses.

  As it would happen, my mom has actually been using these Fresh Cloths for some time, which is something I wasn't aware of until I told her of my acceptance into this campaign.  She has several of the older dispensers, which she didn't like at all.  Since they are an obsolete product I will just say they where very poorly designed (sometimes I wonder if these product development QA people every actually get the product to use for awhile).

  The new dispenser is far better than the older one.  It is designed in such a way that the cloths are very easily dispensed with the the new cloth ready and easily accessible for the next visit.  The lid closes without exposing the next cloth which keeps them nice and moist; unlike the old one which was easier to just open the loading area and use them from there

    Loading the dispenser has you directly touching the Cleansing Cloths after removing them from their sealed package so it is wise to have a towel or some dry TP ready, also finding a convenient location to put the dispenser is an issue.  Two of the three bathrooms in the house I am in have no close counter or shelf to put the dispenser on.  That means the dispenser is located inconveniently on the back of those toilets.  Some sort of self adhesive backing would be fantastic.  Maybe if Cottonelle(R) where to team up with Command(R) to create a dispenser that can be easily stuck to a wall and removed and replaced without damage so it could be placed in more convenient locations if needed.  I do find that in the bathrooms where the dispenser is on the back of the toilet I commonly do not use the Fresh Care Wipes.  However, in the bathroom that has the counter right next to the toilet I use them all the time.

  As I stated earlier my Mom has been using these for quite some time.  She actually likes to use them for cleaning up "messes" her cats make.  Cottonelle(R) Fresh Cloths work great for cleaning up "moist" messes on dark carpets without staining or bleaching them.  She says they also work well for removing make-up without the harshness of other methods.  I understand they even work well to clean up a cat after incidents in the litter box, though I am unsure the effect the chemicals may have on a cat after licking the area so don't take that recommendation from me.

  Overall, I have found that Cottonelle Fresh Care* Flushable Cleansing Cloths are pretty handy to have around for quite a few different applications.  Now, if they could make a more convenient dispenser.

Cottonelle Web Site:
https://www.cottonelle.com/products/dry-moist

Cottonelle Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/cottonelle

No comments:

Post a Comment